CM/ECF Frequently Asked Questions

Match word(s).

I just paid a case-related fee twice. How do I get the overpayment reversed?

Contact the ECF help desk immediately. If caught in time (the same date), it is usually possible to reverse the overpayment.

Related Topics:
* How do I pay my filing fee?

* I filed a document that requires a fee, but failed to make the payment. What do I do?

United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts

[ Home | Site Map | Contact Information ]