I filed a document that requires a fee, but failed to make the payment. What do I do?
Create a PDF document for the case called "Notice of Attorney Payment of Fees." Log into CM/ECF and find that same event in the Notices menu. During the fiing of that event, the system will prompt the user for the type of fee being paid, and the credit card information.
* I have a box full of exhibits. Must they all be filed electronically?
* How do I sign my documents?
* Where is the Notice of Removal entry?
* I am admitted pro hac vice? May I register to use CM/ECF?
* How do I file documents filed as part of the mediation process?
* I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* I registered for ECF but I have not received a login and password. How can I check on this?
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* I filed an answer that included two other attorneys from my firm, but their names do not appear on the docket. Why?
* What if I make a mistake when filing a document?
* Do I need to use a client code when logging into PACER or ECF?
* I just paid a case-related fee twice. How do I get the overpayment reversed?
* What is CM/ECF?
* May I file a notice of appearance for another attorney?
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* I am filing a civil case with many parties. Do I add them all?
* How do I file my executed summons?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* How do I sign and file an affidavit?
* How do I pay my filing fee?
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* The law firm I work for is merging with another firm. How do I update my contact information?
* I need a summons. What do I do?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* How do I register for Electronic Case Filing (ECF) in the District of Massachusetts?
* I registered for ECF and have begun to receive e-mails with the Notice of Electronic Filing but I have not received a login and password yet. What do I do?
* Is CM/ECF mandatory?
* Can you change my or my associate's email address for me?
* How do I know what entry to use?
* How do I file a new civil case?
* How do I get a summons when I file a new case?
* What documents can not be filed electronically?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts