Can you change my or my associate's email address for me?
Each attorney is responsible for maintaining their own account information, including law firm affiliation, street and telephone information, and email addresses. To update your information, log into your individual PACER account and access the Manage My Account page. Use the Maintenance tab to update your account information and send an update request to this Court. If the attorney is unable to update that information, send an email to the CM/ECF Help Desk at email@example.com - they will be able to assist you.
* How do I link my PACER account to my ECF account?
* What is CM/ECF?
* When I am out of the office for a period of time, I usually set up an Out of Office rule in my email account. Does that have any affect on ECF Noticing?
* I registered for ECF but I have not received a login and password. How can I check on this?
* I need a summons. What do I do?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* I have a box full of exhibits. Must they all be filed electronically?
* How do I pay my filing fee?
* I am filing a civil case with many parties. Do I add them all?
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* What documents can not be filed electronically?
* How do I sign and file an affidavit?
* I am admitted pro hac vice? May I register to use CM/ECF?
* Is CM/ECF mandatory?
* What if I make a mistake when filing a document?
* How do I know what entry to use?
* How do I file a new civil case?
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* How do I register for Electronic Case Filing (ECF) in the District of Massachusetts?
* Do I need to use a client code when logging into PACER or ECF?
* How do I file my executed summons?
* How do I get a summons when I file a new case?
* May I file a notice of appearance for another attorney?
* I filed an answer that included two other attorneys from my firm, but their names do not appear on the docket. Why?
* How do I file documents filed as part of the mediation process?
* Where is the Notice of Removal entry?
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* I added additional email addresses to my noticing list however, now I am not getting any notices. Why?
* The law firm I work for is merging with another firm. How do I update my contact information?
* I registered for ECF and have begun to receive e-mails with the Notice of Electronic Filing but I have not received a login and password yet. What do I do?
* How do I sign my documents?
* I filed a document that requires a fee, but failed to make the payment. What do I do?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts