How do I file documents filed as part of the mediation process?
All documents filed as part of the mediation (alternative dispute resolution) program must be filed directly with the mediator. Generally, the notice of hearing will provide information on how to file these documents. Mediation documents ARE NOT filed through CM/ECF.
* How do I register for Electronic Case Filing (ECF) in the District of Massachusetts?
* What if I make a mistake when filing a document?
* How do I know what entry to use?
* How do I sign my documents?
* What is CM/ECF?
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* May I file a notice of appearance for another attorney?
* Is CM/ECF mandatory?
* I am admitted pro hac vice? May I register to use CM/ECF?
* The law firm I work for is merging with another firm. How do I update my contact information?
* How do I file my executed summons?
* I registered for ECF but I have not received a login and password. How can I check on this?
* I registered for ECF and have begun to receive e-mails with the Notice of Electronic Filing but I have not received a login and password yet. What do I do?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* Can you change my or my associate's email address for me?
* How do I sign and file an affidavit?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* I filed an answer that included two other attorneys from my firm, but their names do not appear on the docket. Why?
* How do I get a summons when I file a new case?
* I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* I need a summons. What do I do?
* How do I pay my filing fee?
* What documents can not be filed electronically?
* I filed a document that requires a fee, but failed to make the payment. What do I do?
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* Where is the Notice of Removal entry?
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* How do I file a new civil case?
* Do I need to use a client code when logging into PACER or ECF?
* I have a box full of exhibits. Must they all be filed electronically?
* I am filing a civil case with many parties. Do I add them all?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts