How do I file documents filed as part of the mediation process?
All documents filed as part of the mediation (alternative dispute resolution) program must be filed directly with the mediator. Generally, the notice of hearing will provide information on how to file these documents. Mediation documents ARE NOT filed through CM/ECF.
* How do I sign and file an affidavit?
* What if I make a mistake when filing a document?
* Can you change my or my associate's email address for me?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* Where is the Notice of Removal entry?
* I registered for ECF and have begun to receive e-mails with the Notice of Electronic Filing but I have not received a login and password yet. What do I do?
* I filed an answer that included two other attorneys from my firm, but their names do not appear on the docket. Why?
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* What is CM/ECF?
* Is CM/ECF mandatory?
* What documents can not be filed electronically?
* How do I sign my documents?
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* How do I register for Electronic Case Filing (ECF) in the District of Massachusetts?
* I registered for ECF but I have not received a login and password. How can I check on this?
* How do I get a summons when I file a new case?
* How do I file a new civil case?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* I am filing a civil case with many parties. Do I add them all?
* I filed a document that requires a fee, but failed to make the payment. What do I do?
* May I file a notice of appearance for another attorney?
* Do I need to use a client code when logging into PACER or ECF?
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* How do I pay my filing fee?
* I need a summons. What do I do?
* How do I file my executed summons?
* How do I know what entry to use?
* I have a box full of exhibits. Must they all be filed electronically?
* I am admitted pro hac vice? May I register to use CM/ECF?
* I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* The law firm I work for is merging with another firm. How do I update my contact information?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts