I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
Online access to documents in these cases are limited to counsel of record. To view the documents online, first log into CM/ECF and then open the email message.
* May I add a client's email address to my account?
* What is CM/ECF?
* What if I'm having computer problems?
* I have a box full of exhibits. Must they all be filed electronically?
* What if I make a mistake when filing a document?
* How do I file a new civil case?
* I filed a Social Security appeal, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* What if I haven't yet applied for an account?
* How do I sign and file an affidavit?
* I registered for ECF and have begun to receive e-mails with the Notice of Electronic Filing but I have not received a login and password yet. What do I do?
* How do I get a summons when I file a new case?
* I receive e-mails from the Court, but I just can't read the body of the message. What's wrong?
* What if I don't know how to use the system?
* How do I link my PACER account to my ECF account?
* I filed a document that requires a fee, but failed to make the payment. What do I do?
* Where is the Notice of Removal entry?
* I am changing firms. Do I need to establish a new e-filing login and password?
* The law firm I work for is merging with another firm. How do I update my contact information?
* Can you change my or my associate's email address for me?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* Is CM/ECF mandatory?
* I think I have a login and password, but I can't remember it. Should I re-register and submit the online form?
* I am filing a civil case with many parties. Do I add them all?
* I am admitted pro hac vice? May I register to use CM/ECF?
* How do I file my executed summons?
* How do I know what entry to use?
* I registered for ECF but I have not received a login and password. How can I check on this?
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* How do I file documents filed as part of the mediation process?
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* What documents can not be filed electronically?
* How do I register for Electronic Case Filing (ECF) in the District of Massachusetts?
* Do I need to use a client code when logging into PACER or ECF?
* How do I sign my documents?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* May I file a notice of appearance for another attorney?
* How do I pay my filing fee?
* I have filed a notice of appearance but I'm not receiving notices. How do I fix this?
* I filed an answer that included two other attorneys from my firm, but their names do not appear on the docket. Why?
* What if I think I have an ECF account, but don't know my login and password?
* I need a summons. What do I do?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts