I receive e-mails from the Court, but I just can't read the body of the message. What's wrong?
Check the settings on your CM/ECF account under Maintain Your Email on the Utilities menu. Be sure that you have selected the proper format ("html format" or "text format"). Contact your Internet service provider for advice on what choice is best for you.
* I think I have a login and password, but I can't remember it. Should I re-register and submit the online form?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* I received a notice of electronic filing in a case I'm involved in but there was no link or text after the line: "Copy the URL address on the line below into the location bar of your Web browser to view the document: or Document Number:"
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* When I copy the URL address from the Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF) receipt into a browser (as instructed), it brings me to a PACER login screen. Why?
* What if I'm having computer problems?
* I'm having problems with my internet provider and I have not received my electronic notices. What should I do?
* I am changing firms. Do I need to establish a new e-filing login and password?
* I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* May I add a client's email address to my account?
* What if I don't know how to use the system?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* What if I think I have an ECF account, but don't know my login and password?
* I have filed a notice of appearance but I'm not receiving notices. How do I fix this?
* In training we were told you get one free look at the document when you receive a Notice of Electronic Filing. How does it work, since we still have to login to PACER?
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* I've registered for and received a CM/ECF login account, but I still get a login screen when I try to search for case information. Why?
* I'm not receiving notices in cases in which I am involved. I've registered for ECF and have a login and password. What's wrong?
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* What if I haven't yet applied for an account?
* How do I link my PACER account to my ECF account?
* I added additional email addresses to my noticing list however, now I am not getting any notices. Why?
* I filed a Social Security appeal, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts