I've registered for and received a CM/ECF login account, but I still get a login screen when I try to search for case information. Why?
The CM/ECF account that is set up for you is strictly for electronic filing of case related information. To view case related documents and query cases, you will still need to login using your Pacer account when prompted. See the FAQ on linking your PACER account to your CM/ECF account.
* I open the document, but all I see is a blank screen. What's wrong?
* When I copy the URL address from the Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF) receipt into a browser (as instructed), it brings me to a PACER login screen. Why?
* In training we were told you get one free look at the document when you receive a Notice of Electronic Filing. How does it work, since we still have to login to PACER?
* When I print an image from CM/ECF, the right edge gets cut off.
* What if I'm having computer problems?
* I received a notice of electronic filing in a case I'm involved in but there was no link or text after the line: "Copy the URL address on the line below into the location bar of your Web browser to view the document: or Document Number:"
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* I'm having problems with my internet provider and I have not received my electronic notices. What should I do?
* How do I link my PACER account to my ECF account?
* I have filed a notice of appearance but I'm not receiving notices. How do I fix this?
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* I receive e-mails from the Court, but I just can't read the body of the message. What's wrong?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* May I add a client's email address to my account?
* I'm not receiving notices in cases in which I am involved. I've registered for ECF and have a login and password. What's wrong?
* I'm unable to print a pdf document, it only asks me to name it. Why?
* Do I need to use a client code when logging into PACER or ECF?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* I added additional email addresses to my noticing list however, now I am not getting any notices. Why?
* What hardware and software will I need to use CM/ECF?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts