I'm not receiving notices in cases in which I am involved. I've registered for ECF and have a login and password. What's wrong?
1) Make sure you are listed as the attorney of record in the case, and the docket includes "ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED" at the bottom of your name and address. If "ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED" does not appear on the docket below your name and address, contact the docket clerk for the presiding Judicial Officer.
2) Check your email address in CM/ECF. Is it correct?
3) Has your local email server restricted mail from our email address or domain? Please ask your IT support to make sure mail from our address is not blocked.
* I have filed a notice of appearance but I'm not receiving notices. How do I fix this?
* I received a notice of electronic filing in a case I'm involved in but there was no link or text after the line: "Copy the URL address on the line below into the location bar of your Web browser to view the document: or Document Number:"
* I added additional email addresses to my noticing list however, now I am not getting any notices. Why?
* I've registered for and received a CM/ECF login account, but I still get a login screen when I try to search for case information. Why?
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* May I add a client's email address to my account?
* In training we were told you get one free look at the document when you receive a Notice of Electronic Filing. How does it work, since we still have to login to PACER?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* I receive e-mails from the Court, but I just can't read the body of the message. What's wrong?
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* When I copy the URL address from the Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF) receipt into a browser (as instructed), it brings me to a PACER login screen. Why?
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* I'm having problems with my internet provider and I have not received my electronic notices. What should I do?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts