I have filed a notice of appearance but I'm not receiving notices. How do I fix this?
If you have filed your notice of appearance using your own ECF login and password, did you check the appropriate box to link yourself to your client on the docket (and leave the box for 'Notice' checked)? If you did, contact the ECF Help Desk. If you failed to check the association box, or unchecked the notice box, contact the docket or courtroom clerk for the assigned Judicial Officer. If the notice was filed on your behalf using another attorney's login and password, contact the docket or courtroom clerk for the assigned Judicial Officer and then file the notice again using your own ECF login and password.
* What if I'm having computer problems?
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* What if I haven't yet applied for an account?
* I think I have a login and password, but I can't remember it. Should I re-register and submit the online form?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* I'm not receiving notices in cases in which I am involved. I've registered for ECF and have a login and password. What's wrong?
* What if I don't know how to use the system?
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* I added additional email addresses to my noticing list however, now I am not getting any notices. Why?
* I receive e-mails from the Court, but I just can't read the body of the message. What's wrong?
* I've registered for and received a CM/ECF login account, but I still get a login screen when I try to search for case information. Why?
* I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* When I copy the URL address from the Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF) receipt into a browser (as instructed), it brings me to a PACER login screen. Why?
* In training we were told you get one free look at the document when you receive a Notice of Electronic Filing. How does it work, since we still have to login to PACER?
* What if I think I have an ECF account, but don't know my login and password?
* I filed a Social Security appeal, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* I am changing firms. Do I need to establish a new e-filing login and password?
* I received a notice of electronic filing in a case I'm involved in but there was no link or text after the line: "Copy the URL address on the line below into the location bar of your Web browser to view the document: or Document Number:"
* I'm having problems with my internet provider and I have not received my electronic notices. What should I do?
* How do I link my PACER account to my ECF account?
* May I add a client's email address to my account?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts