I'm having problems with my internet provider and I have not received my electronic notices. What should I do?
Please contact the courtroom deputy and /or docket clerk for the Judicial Officer assigned to every case in which you have made an appearance to notify them of the problem. Emails sent to you will most likely be returned to the Help Desk as undeliverable. We do our best here to resend the e-notices when they fail, however we may not be able to get a notice through to you in a timely manner, due to your ISP problems. Users with known email problems should make every effort to monitor their pending cases through PACER so as to not miss any case activity.
* When I copy the URL address from the Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF) receipt into a browser (as instructed), it brings me to a PACER login screen. Why?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* I have filed a notice of appearance but I'm not receiving notices. How do I fix this?
* In training we were told you get one free look at the document when you receive a Notice of Electronic Filing. How does it work, since we still have to login to PACER?
* I'm unable to print a pdf document, it only asks me to name it. Why?
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* What hardware and software will I need to use CM/ECF?
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* I added additional email addresses to my noticing list however, now I am not getting any notices. Why?
* I received a notice of electronic filing in a case I'm involved in but there was no link or text after the line: "Copy the URL address on the line below into the location bar of your Web browser to view the document: or Document Number:"
* When I print an image from CM/ECF, the right edge gets cut off.
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* How do I link my PACER account to my ECF account?
* I open the document, but all I see is a blank screen. What's wrong?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* What if I'm having computer problems?
* I've registered for and received a CM/ECF login account, but I still get a login screen when I try to search for case information. Why?
* May I add a client's email address to my account?
* I receive e-mails from the Court, but I just can't read the body of the message. What's wrong?
* I'm not receiving notices in cases in which I am involved. I've registered for ECF and have a login and password. What's wrong?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts