I added additional email addresses to my noticing list however, now I am not getting any notices. Why?
"It is important to ensure that the email addresses which you enter are accurate and typed in correctly. Incorrect or typographical errors cause noticing emails to bounce back to us as undeliverable. When this happens it is possible that either you, your additional recipients or both will not receive any electronic notices at all. If we receive bounce backs for additional recipients listed on your account, we will remove these recipients from your email setup to prevent further bounce backs from being received and notify you that there was a problem with them. You will need to verify the recipients' correct email addresses and re-enter them. Additionally, only a (;) semi-colon should be used to separate multiple email addresses.
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* Can you change my or my associate's email address for me?
* May I add a client's email address to my account?
* I'm having problems with my internet provider and I have not received my electronic notices. What should I do?
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* I received a notice of electronic filing in a case I'm involved in but there was no link or text after the line: "Copy the URL address on the line below into the location bar of your Web browser to view the document: or Document Number:"
* How do I link my PACER account to my ECF account?
* In training we were told you get one free look at the document when you receive a Notice of Electronic Filing. How does it work, since we still have to login to PACER?
* I have filed a notice of appearance but I'm not receiving notices. How do I fix this?
* I've registered for and received a CM/ECF login account, but I still get a login screen when I try to search for case information. Why?
* When I copy the URL address from the Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF) receipt into a browser (as instructed), it brings me to a PACER login screen. Why?
* When I am out of the office for a period of time, I usually set up an Out of Office rule in my email account. Does that have any affect on ECF Noticing?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* I'm not receiving notices in cases in which I am involved. I've registered for ECF and have a login and password. What's wrong?
* I receive e-mails from the Court, but I just can't read the body of the message. What's wrong?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts