May I add a client's email address to my account?
Additional addresses may be added to the user's account. These additional addresses may receive the same emails as the user, some of the emails (by case number), or emails in other cases in which the attorney has not made an appearance but has an interest case activities. See the Court's CM/ECF User Guide for further instructions.
* I'm not receiving notices in cases in which I am involved. I've registered for ECF and have a login and password. What's wrong?
* I'm having problems with my internet provider and I have not received my electronic notices. What should I do?
* What if I haven't yet applied for an account?
* When I copy the URL address from the Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF) receipt into a browser (as instructed), it brings me to a PACER login screen. Why?
* I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* I added additional email addresses to my noticing list however, now I am not getting any notices. Why?
* I think I have a login and password, but I can't remember it. Should I re-register and submit the online form?
* I am changing firms. Do I need to establish a new e-filing login and password?
* I've registered for and received a CM/ECF login account, but I still get a login screen when I try to search for case information. Why?
* I received a notice of electronic filing in a case I'm involved in but there was no link or text after the line: "Copy the URL address on the line below into the location bar of your Web browser to view the document: or Document Number:"
* What if I'm having computer problems?
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* I filed a Social Security appeal, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* What if I don't know how to use the system?
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* How do I link my PACER account to my ECF account?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* I receive e-mails from the Court, but I just can't read the body of the message. What's wrong?
* In training we were told you get one free look at the document when you receive a Notice of Electronic Filing. How does it work, since we still have to login to PACER?
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* I have filed a notice of appearance but I'm not receiving notices. How do I fix this?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* What if I think I have an ECF account, but don't know my login and password?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts