May I add a client's email address to my account?
Additional addresses may be added to the user's account. These additional addresses may receive the same emails as the user, some of the emails (by case number), or emails in other cases in which the attorney has not made an appearance but has an interest case activities. See the Court's CM/ECF User Guide for further instructions.
* What if I don't know how to use the system?
* I've registered for and received a CM/ECF login account, but I still get a login screen when I try to search for case information. Why?
* What if I'm having computer problems?
* I am changing firms. Do I need to establish a new e-filing login and password?
* I think I have a login and password, but I can't remember it. Should I re-register and submit the online form?
* I filed a Social Security appeal, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* I added additional email addresses to my noticing list however, now I am not getting any notices. Why?
* What if I haven't yet applied for an account?
* When I copy the URL address from the Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF) receipt into a browser (as instructed), it brings me to a PACER login screen. Why?
* I have filed a notice of appearance but I'm not receiving notices. How do I fix this?
* In training we were told you get one free look at the document when you receive a Notice of Electronic Filing. How does it work, since we still have to login to PACER?
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* How do I link my PACER account to my ECF account?
* What if I think I have an ECF account, but don't know my login and password?
* I'm not receiving notices in cases in which I am involved. I've registered for ECF and have a login and password. What's wrong?
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* I received a notice of electronic filing in a case I'm involved in but there was no link or text after the line: "Copy the URL address on the line below into the location bar of your Web browser to view the document: or Document Number:"
* I receive e-mails from the Court, but I just can't read the body of the message. What's wrong?
* I'm having problems with my internet provider and I have not received my electronic notices. What should I do?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts