CM/ECF Frequently Asked Questions

Match word(s).

What if I think I have an ECF account, but don't know my login and password?

You may check to see if you have an ECF account by going to our web page and clicking on the 'MA-Federal Bar Search'link under Re-Registration menu on the Attorneys page. Search for your name there, and if found, contact the ECF Help Desk at 866-239-6233 or by e-mail at - to have the login and password reissued to you.

Related Topics:
* I filed a Social Security appeal, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?

* What if I don't know how to use the system?

* I think I have a login and password, but I can't remember it. Should I re-register and submit the online form?

* What if I'm having computer problems?

* I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?

* I am changing firms. Do I need to establish a new e-filing login and password?

* What if I haven't yet applied for an account?

* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.

* May I add a client's email address to my account?

* How do I link my PACER account to my ECF account?

* I receive e-mails from the Court, but I just can't read the body of the message. What's wrong?

* I have filed a notice of appearance but I'm not receiving notices. How do I fix this?

United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts

[ Home | Site Map | Contact Information ]