What if I haven't yet applied for an account?
If you are receiving e-mail notices from the Court, you already have a CM/ECF account. To have the login and password reissued to you, please contact our help desk at 866-239-6233 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Otherwise, please complete the online application on our web page. A login and password will be issued to you, via email, in approximately 7 business days after receipt of your application.
* What if I think I have an ECF account, but don't know my login and password?
* What if I don't know how to use the system?
* I have filed a notice of appearance but I'm not receiving notices. How do I fix this?
* How do I link my PACER account to my ECF account?
* I think I have a login and password, but I can't remember it. Should I re-register and submit the online form?
* I receive e-mails from the Court, but I just can't read the body of the message. What's wrong?
* What if I'm having computer problems?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* May I add a client's email address to my account?
* I filed a Social Security appeal, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* I am changing firms. Do I need to establish a new e-filing login and password?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts