I filed a Social Security appeal, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
Online access to documents in these cases are limited to counsel of record. To view the documents online, first log into CM/ECF and then open the email message.
* What if I haven't yet applied for an account?
* I receive e-mails from the Court, but I just can't read the body of the message. What's wrong?
* What if I don't know how to use the system?
* May I add a client's email address to my account?
* I am changing firms. Do I need to establish a new e-filing login and password?
* What if I think I have an ECF account, but don't know my login and password?
* How do I link my PACER account to my ECF account?
* I have filed a notice of appearance but I'm not receiving notices. How do I fix this?
* What if I'm having computer problems?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* I think I have a login and password, but I can't remember it. Should I re-register and submit the online form?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts