CM/ECF Frequently Asked Questions

Match word(s).

I filed a Social Security appeal, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?

Online access to documents in these cases are limited to counsel of record. To view the documents online, first log into CM/ECF and then open the email message.

Related Topics:
* What if I think I have an ECF account, but don't know my login and password?

* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.

* What if I'm having computer problems?

* What if I don't know how to use the system?

* I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?

* I receive e-mails from the Court, but I just can't read the body of the message. What's wrong?

* I think I have a login and password, but I can't remember it. Should I re-register and submit the online form?

* I have filed a notice of appearance but I'm not receiving notices. How do I fix this?

* I am changing firms. Do I need to establish a new e-filing login and password?

* May I add a client's email address to my account?

* What if I haven't yet applied for an account?

* How do I link my PACER account to my ECF account?

United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts

[ Home | Site Map | Contact Information ]