I open the document, but all I see is a blank screen. What's wrong?
Try refreshing your screen - that normally solves the problem. You may also want to clean out your temporary Internet files if the problem persists.
* Is there a size limitation for Adobe PDF documents in CM/ECF?
* I tried to file a document but it says "format not recognized". What am I doing wrong?
* I have a box full of exhibits. Must they all be filed electronically?
* When I print an image from CM/ECF, the right edge gets cut off.
* How do I sign and file an affidavit?
* How do I get a summons when I file a new case?
* How do I file my executed summons?
* What if my document is too large, or is bound in some way that I can't scan it?
* I've registered for and received a CM/ECF login account, but I still get a login screen when I try to search for case information. Why?
* How do I link my PACER account to my ECF account?
* I'm having problems with my internet provider and I have not received my electronic notices. What should I do?
* What hardware and software will I need to use CM/ECF?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* How do I sign my documents?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* What if I'm having computer problems?
* I'm unable to print a pdf document, it only asks me to name it. Why?
* I recently upgraded my Adobe application. When I try to view PDF documents in CM/ECF, I see a blank screen. How can I fix this?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts