What if my document is too large, or is bound in some way that I can't scan it?
The Court permits documents that are too large, or that can not be converted to PDF to be filed on paper. See CM/ECF Administrative Procedures, Section M
* How do I sign and file an affidavit?
* How do I file my executed summons?
* I tried to file a document but it says "format not recognized". What am I doing wrong?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* Is there a size limitation for Adobe PDF documents in CM/ECF?
* How do I get a summons when I file a new case?
* I'm unable to print a pdf document, it only asks me to name it. Why?
* How do I sign my documents?
* I have a box full of exhibits. Must they all be filed electronically?
* I open the document, but all I see is a blank screen. What's wrong?
* I recently upgraded my Adobe application. When I try to view PDF documents in CM/ECF, I see a blank screen. How can I fix this?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts