I have a box full of exhibits. Must they all be filed electronically?
The Court permits documents that are too large, or that can not be converted to PDF to be filed on paper. See CM/ECF Administrative Procedures, Section M
* I am filing a civil case with many parties. Do I add them all?
* Do I need to use a client code when logging into PACER or ECF?
* How do I pay my filing fee?
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* I need a summons. What do I do?
* How do I sign my documents?
* How do I file my executed summons?
* What is CM/ECF?
* I am admitted pro hac vice? May I register to use CM/ECF?
* How do I register for Electronic Case Filing (ECF) in the District of Massachusetts?
* May I file a notice of appearance for another attorney?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* The law firm I work for is merging with another firm. How do I update my contact information?
* I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* I open the document, but all I see is a blank screen. What's wrong?
* I'm unable to print a pdf document, it only asks me to name it. Why?
* How do I sign and file an affidavit?
* I filed a document that requires a fee, but failed to make the payment. What do I do?
* What documents can not be filed electronically?
* How do I file a new civil case?
* I filed an answer that included two other attorneys from my firm, but their names do not appear on the docket. Why?
* Can you change my or my associate's email address for me?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* Is there a size limitation for Adobe PDF documents in CM/ECF?
* What if my document is too large, or is bound in some way that I can't scan it?
* Where is the Notice of Removal entry?
* I registered for ECF and have begun to receive e-mails with the Notice of Electronic Filing but I have not received a login and password yet. What do I do?
* How do I file documents filed as part of the mediation process?
* How do I get a summons when I file a new case?
* I tried to file a document but it says "format not recognized". What am I doing wrong?
* Is CM/ECF mandatory?
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* What if I make a mistake when filing a document?
* How do I know what entry to use?
* I recently upgraded my Adobe application. When I try to view PDF documents in CM/ECF, I see a blank screen. How can I fix this?
* I registered for ECF but I have not received a login and password. How can I check on this?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts