I have a box full of exhibits. Must they all be filed electronically?
The Court permits documents that are too large, or that can not be converted to PDF to be filed on paper. See CM/ECF Administrative Procedures, Section M
* The law firm I work for is merging with another firm. How do I update my contact information?
* Where is the Notice of Removal entry?
* How do I file documents filed as part of the mediation process?
* What if I make a mistake when filing a document?
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* How do I sign my documents?
* How do I register for Electronic Case Filing (ECF) in the District of Massachusetts?
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* I am admitted pro hac vice? May I register to use CM/ECF?
* Do I need to use a client code when logging into PACER or ECF?
* May I file a notice of appearance for another attorney?
* I filed an answer that included two other attorneys from my firm, but their names do not appear on the docket. Why?
* I registered for ECF and have begun to receive e-mails with the Notice of Electronic Filing but I have not received a login and password yet. What do I do?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* How do I sign and file an affidavit?
* What is CM/ECF?
* I am filing a civil case with many parties. Do I add them all?
* What if my document is too large, or is bound in some way that I can't scan it?
* I open the document, but all I see is a blank screen. What's wrong?
* I registered for ECF but I have not received a login and password. How can I check on this?
* How do I file a new civil case?
* I'm unable to print a pdf document, it only asks me to name it. Why?
* What documents can not be filed electronically?
* Is there a size limitation for Adobe PDF documents in CM/ECF?
* I tried to file a document but it says "format not recognized". What am I doing wrong?
* Is CM/ECF mandatory?
* How do I file my executed summons?
* I need a summons. What do I do?
* I filed a document that requires a fee, but failed to make the payment. What do I do?
* Can you change my or my associate's email address for me?
* How do I pay my filing fee?
* How do I know what entry to use?
* I recently upgraded my Adobe application. When I try to view PDF documents in CM/ECF, I see a blank screen. How can I fix this?
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* How do I get a summons when I file a new case?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts