I filed an answer that included two other attorneys from my firm, but their names do not appear on the docket. Why?
Each attorney must file their own notice of appearance, by logging into CM/ECF using his/her own CM/ECF account.
* The law firm I work for is merging with another firm. How do I update my contact information?
* How do I get a summons when I file a new case?
* I filed a document that requires a fee, but failed to make the payment. What do I do?
* I am filing a civil case with many parties. Do I add them all?
* How do I pay my filing fee?
* I am admitted pro hac vice? May I register to use CM/ECF?
* Can you change my or my associate's email address for me?
* I am having problems logging in with the information that was provided to me. Every time I type in the password, the system tells me that it is incorrect or that I can cancel or continue. Can you please check my account and let me know why I keep getting an error when I use it.
* What happens when I am on vacation and I don't have access to e-mail?
* How do I file my executed summons?
* How do I file documents filed as part of the mediation process?
* What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?
* I filed an Immigration or Naturalization petition, but can not see the case through PACER. Why?
* What is CM/ECF?
* I filed an appearance in a case, but have since the left the firm. What do I need to do to stop receiving notices?
* Where is the Notice of Removal entry?
* May I file a notice of appearance for another attorney?
* I registered for ECF and have begun to receive e-mails with the Notice of Electronic Filing but I have not received a login and password yet. What do I do?
* Is CM/ECF mandatory?
* What documents can not be filed electronically?
* I need a summons. What do I do?
* I have a box full of exhibits. Must they all be filed electronically?
* How do I know what entry to use?
* How do I sign my documents?
* How do I register for Electronic Case Filing (ECF) in the District of Massachusetts?
* I registered for ECF but I have not received a login and password. How can I check on this?
* What if I make a mistake when filing a document?
* Local Rule requires a Certificate of Service, but how do I know who I have to serve by paper?
* How do I sign and file an affidavit?
* Do I need to use a client code when logging into PACER or ECF?
* How do I file a new civil case?
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts